Now in its 20th edition, Zoomark is launching a special accolade: the Pet Vision Awards. As in past editions of the trade fair, this year's event also features the Pet Vision area (hall 16), which showcases the latest products created by exhibiting companies and launched over the last few months. These will be grouped according to five megatrends, namely:
- Value for money: products and services that offer an excellent price to quality ratio, with a view to facilitating consumers in a period of high inflation, without compromising on brand experience;
- Green transition: products and services that stand out for their significant level of environmental sustainability and social responsibility;
- Healthy & functional: products and services created for health and/or functional purposes, designed to fulfil specific needs and functions;
- Tailor-made: products and services that are highly specialised and customised, specially created to meet precise needs of pets or their owners.
- Spoil me more: extra-indulgent products and services that treat pets to special attention.
Zoomark 2023 also sees the launch of the Pet Vision Awards. The winners will be chosen by an international jury of experts, independent pet industry professionals including trade journalists, distributors and veterinarians, who will select the most innovative entries in each trend category. Pet Vision Awards will go to the top three products in each of the five categories. The awards will be presented in the Pet Vision area on the second day of Zoomark on 16 May.
According to the organisers, all exhibitors at Zoomark 2023 are eligible to enter the Pet Vision Awards by putting forward the products and services they have registered for the Pet Vision area. Entries must be received by 15 April. In terms of content, concept and quality, the products and services entered must represent a valid response to new market demands and anticipate market trends, thanks to the innovation capability of the product and/or production process, or a new technology based on an ongoing, significant commitment to R&D.